This fudgy oreo brownie is an absolute sinful, gooey dessert you wouldn’t want to miss. It is an intense combination of dark chocolate and oreo cookies giving you the ultimate fudge brownies.
A crackly, shiny top embedded with oreo cookies and filled with a rich chewy inside and crumbly oreo bits. These are definitely a ” melt in your mouth” treat giving you sheer foodgasm. Wouldn’t deny the fact that this is one of my favorite guilty pleasures and i cannot stop swooning over these.
- 115 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 15- 20 oreo cookies (crushed chunks)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Whisk the melted butter and sugar.
- Mix the eggs gradually along with the vanilla essence and beat till fluffy.
- Now fold in the melted dark chocolate( should be at room temperature) .
- Add all the dry ingredients to the wet and carefully stir it together.
- Fold in the crushed oreo cookie chunks.
- Take a square cake pan and grease it with butter and dust some flour.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the pan and give it a good tap.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Your brownies are now ready! serve with chilled ice cream.
Do share this recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!